- Hiron Point a beautiful spot, great for spotting tigers and other wildlife
- Tin Kona Island another popular spot for wildlife spotting.
- Katka a base for safaris, and good spot to see tigers and for bird-watching.
- Dublar Char Island it’s possible to fish here.
For people visiting the place from India (West Bengal), the following should form a part of the itinerary:
- Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower – Most of the tigers are sighted from this tower. Some other wildlife like axis deers and crocodiles may also be seen from this watch tower.
- Sajnekhali Watch Tower – Another watch tower that also houses a museum, a Bonobibi Temple and a crocodile park within its premises.
- Sajnekhali Pakiralaya
- Dobanki Watch Tower
- Bhagbatpur crocodile project
- Netidhopani – It has a temple that’s 400 years old
- Kanak – Ideal for viewing the Olive Ridley Turtles
- Holiday Island – It is famous for the Barking Deers